The trade show advisory committee of the ConCarExpo
The international trade show ConCarExpo will be supported by the trade show advisory committee with a top-class cast. The advisory committee is made up of experts and personalities who represent the market across all subject areas and sectors.
The Association of German Engineers (VDI) will establish, reflect and further develop the fairs together with the advisory committee.
The aim is to develop the trade show ConCarExpo to the one of the most important platforms in Europe for connected car, automated driving and mobility solutions of the future.
The members of the trade show advisory committee are:
- Dr. Peter Heitkämper, Senior Manager Infotainment & Telematics, Adam Opel AG
- Dr. Rolf Zöller, Head of Development electric/electronic software, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
- Jens Redmer, Principal, New Products, Google EMEA, Google Inc.
- Jürgen Daunis, Sales Director Automotive, Ericsson GmbH
- Berthold Puchta, Executive Vice President Automotive Division, ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik GmbH
- Harry-H. Evers, Managing Director, ITS automotive nord GmbH
- Dr. Robert Nahm, Industry Manager, Automotive Sector, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH
- Thomas Becher, Vice President Business Development, TomTom Telematics BV.
- Marco Faulhammer, Vodafone GmbH