Partner Country UK – Delivering the future of mobility
The development of connected and autonomous vehicles (CAVs) is the most challenging transport project ever undertaken. The UK’s approach to Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs) – As methodical as necessary, as fast as possible.
It is this approach and our unique capability that puts the UK at the forefront of CAVs.
As the Partner Country at ConCar expo 2018, the UK invites you to meet leading British companies and organisations, discuss with our government specialists and learn about the numerous opportunities for partnerships and projects in the UK.
Visit the UK pavilion at stand 21 and experience the best and most innovate CAV companies in the UK:
- CloudMade’s products enable a vast number of connected car use cases ranging from personalized search to chassis customization to mobility apps to radically re-thought navigation.
- EnSilica’s solutions focuse on complete turn-key chip and systems design, development and supply. At ConCar 2018, EnSilica will be demonstrating its eSi-ADAS Radar Imaging Processor technology
- GBR14 presents award winning technology that is enabling new and innovative ways of using data securely, by creating unique, encrypted digital identities for each person, asset or vehicle
- NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security & risk mitigation
- Synaptiv is a pioneer in the use of data from car sensors. A monetisation platform for vehicle data, helping dealerships, fleets and OEMs generate revenue from the data generated by their connected cars.
- Trustonic delivers a secure platform, built in at the silicon level, which provides device makers, chipset vendors and application developers with the ability to secure systems and the apps running on them.
- Westfield Technology Group is one of the UK’s leading autonomous vehicle providers. Globally they are known for their niche sports cars with over 20,000 sold worldwide
There will be also demonstrations of real life autonomous technology – take this opportunity to ride the Westfield POD: The Westfield POD is the UK’s first fully autonomous vehicle for first mile – last mile transportation.
Visit the UK Pavilion and learn what the UK has to offer to help your company develop its technology.
In addition to companies you can meet the specialised government body – Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) with £ 250 million funding, matched by industry at ConCarExpo 2018. We are looking forward to see you!
Intelligent Vehicles and Mobility Solutions from Finland
Finland has a strong ecosystem in mobility sector known for their innovative solutions and services. Their expertise will be on full display at the Finland pavilion at CONCAR-EXPO 2018.
The future of car is digital. Finland and Finnish companies are well positioned for the digital transformation within the automotive industry. Even though the country does not have world-renowned traditional car manufacturers, there are lots of innovative Finnish companies that have created key-solutions for enhancing the driving experience. Their digital expertize ranges from UX design and connectivity to software, hardware and new services. “Finland offers the automotive industry far more than snow and ice for winter tests,” says Mikko Koskue, Program Director at Business Finland’s Intelligent Vehicles and Mobility program. “Finnish companies know their stuff, whether it’s agile software development, human machine interfaces or vehicle telematics, to name a few.”
Data is the fuel of tomorrow’s vehicles and enabler for different kinds of new mobility services. This creates new opportunities for various startups and other players. “We are talking about wireless connectivity, data processing, software and innovative services,” Koskue highlights. “These are just examples, which Finnish companies master perfectly.”
At CONCAR-EXPO 2018, the Finland pavilion will bring together a group of innovative companies, which have solutions for the aforementioned purposes. Business Finland, the Finnish innovation funding, trade, investment, and travel promotion organization, headquartered in Helsinki, organizes the pavilion.
26th June: 2nd ConCarExpo networking event at Finnish Embassy
After the great success with over 100 visitors last year the Finnish networking event goes into its´ second round. Attendees from Daimler, BMW, Continental, Nokia, HERE etc. as well as many innovative companies and startups discussed about new mobility, connected car and autonomous driving.
When: On Tuesday, June 26 from 18.30 – 21.30h, the day before the ConCarExpo starts. The event is free of charge with Finnish special foods & beverages. Register here